Spent from 8 to 11 AM this morning doing tank chores. Cleaned frag tank, cleaned skimmer, dosed 1 L B-Ionic, cleaned display tank, cleaned 2 tunzes for basement system with Muriatic acid, setup a new Tunze multicontroller in the basement so as to create back and forth flow, cleaned PO4x4 reactor and restarted PO4x4 on the system. Haven't actually tested the water yet to confirm that it needed it, but I have a sneaking suspicion.
Tomorrow I need to clean the upstairs Tunzes. I also have made a big change in the flow upstairs. I was using 4 Tunzes simultaneously (2 x 6105s and 2 x 6055s), but they were all set to their lowest power. Now I put them on max power and run one pair at a time so I can go back to creating an alternating flow pattern. I had been noticing some anomalous growth formation with my monti's and after talking to Jason I decided it was because I had too much flow in one direction. We'll see . . .