Since being home Sunday my days have been filled so the list of work is starting to pile up. Hopefully, I can get it done next week:
Iwaki pump clean
rinse sump LR
adjust Ranco controller temp
catch Banggai babies in sump
Interesting note: I changed to 250 watt Radiums from 400 watt Radiums and then I brought the interval for the Radiums down from 10 hours to 8 hours and my corals never looked better. Just today I am adjusting the interval down to 7 hours, and we'll see how it goes.
Also, a picture of the new Scoly as well as two corals I thought I had lost. The acan I got way back in 2007 when I changed from the 280 to the 240 and the Tubs I have been trying to grow for years. Both corals seemed to have virtually disappeared and the Tubs were shut tight for the longest time, but now everybody seems to be recovering. Sometimes it's just a mystery . . .